Are you fed up with failed CSV to VCF conversion methods? Looking for a convenient way to complete the conversion process without any errors or risks to your data? Here is the perfect solution to complete the required task as easy as possible.
The CSV format is commonly used for storing things like contacts and spreadsheets. This is because the data is stored in columns and rows and is very human-readable. However, there may be times when you need to convert your Outlook contacts from CSV to vCard.
This is required to use or access contacts on mobile phones, Gmail, Thunderbird, etc. which do not support CSV files. VCF or vCard is a file format that stores contacts and details such as contact name, photo, address, email address, number, URL, etc.
In this blog, we will be learning about the conversion of CSV files to VCF file format.
Manually export the CSV files to VCF file format
For the manual conversion of the CSV files to VCF file format users have to follow the conversion process in two parts. Let us have a look at both of these parts.
Part 1: Import a CSV file Contact
- Turn on your PC or System and Search Contacts in the Windows search bar.
- Open Windows Contacts and click the Import button in the top bar.
- Select the CSV option (Comma Separated Values) and press the Import button.
- After that, click the Browse button and select the CSV file.
- Now, click the Next button to continue the process.
- In the next step, you can change the map.
- Finally, click the Finish button.
By performing the steps above, you are importing CSV contacts from Windows contacts. Now export imported CSV files using Windows contacts in VCF or VCF format.
Part 2: Extract Imported CSV files to VCF or VCF
- Open Windows Contacts.
- Now, click on the Uninstall option in the top bar.
- Here, select the VCF option (.vcf files folder) and press Send.
- After that, select the storage location and press Ok.
By following the manual method of conversion users do faces many limitations. In the next section, we will be learning about the limitations that can be faced by a user while following the manual method of conversion.
Limitations of the manual method
Let us have a look at the limitations that can be faced by any user while following the manual method:
- There are errors faced by the users
- Chances of data loss can be there
- Files are not maintained by the tool
- Novice user finds the manual method difficult to follow
- It is not a platform independent method to follow
The CSV to VCF Converter app
This CSV to vCard application is the ultimate solution for importing CSV files to vCard format. This is a reliable platform that any user can use to import CSV files into vCard format. It provides users with instant results while they import CSV files into vCard format. With this amazing tool, there are fewer chances of error and the user gets accurate results, there is no hurdle for the user to import CSV files to vCard format. A user can conveniently follow the conversion of the CSV files to VCF format by using the CSV to VCF Converter app. The app also provides a free demo version that can be use by users if they want to learn about the app.
Steps to follow
The steps that users should follow to convert CSV files to vCard format are given below. These steps are easy to follow.
- Install CSV to the vCard Converter application on your Windows Operating System
- Introduce the app
- Add the CSV files you want to convert to vCard format
- Click on the “next” button.
Users can easily follow these steps without facing any kind of trouble. A convenient conversion of the CSV files is follow with the help of this advance solution.
The blog provides information about exporting CSV files to VCF file format. A user can follow the manual or use the CSV to VCF Converter app in order to convert their CSV files to VCF file format. It is all up to the users to select their choice method.