In today’s time, due to pollution and unhealthy habits, the skin gets sick very quickly. Symptoms include dryness, aging signs, acne problems, uneven skin tone, etc. in sick skin. To overcome these problems, some people adopt natural remedies, while some resort to facials. We will know about one such clinical facial, which is known as Fire and Ice Facial. In this article, we will talk about the steps, advantages, disadvantages, and necessary precautions of this facial. Dermatologist in Dehradun that provides specialist services in the face and body care. We are dedicated to the aesthetics of the skin and everything that goes with it.
What is a Fire and Ice Facial?
The Fire and Ice facial is a clinical facial, in which two face packs are applied. By applying the first face pack, the skin feels warm, then after applying the second, the skin gets cool. This is due to the chemicals present in the face pack. Based on this sensation, this facial has been named Fire and Ice. The Fire and Ice facial both hydrates and scrubs the skin. With its help, the problem of fine lines, wrinkles, acne, etc. is removed.
How is a Fire and Ice Facial done?
- In Fire and Ice Facial, a 5-minute face mask is first applied.
- This face mask contains a mixture of essential elements for the skin such as Vitamin B3, Vitamin A, anti-oxidants, citric acid, glycolic acid, etc.
- A slight warmth is felt for 2 to 3 minutes after applying this face pack.
- The sensation caused by applying chemicals will get better in some time.
- Then in the next step, a hydrating mask is applied to your skin by removing this mask.
- By applying this mask, you will feel the coolness in the skin of the face.
- Hyaluronic acid, grape seeds, rosemary, aloe vera, etc. are mostly present in hydrating masks.
Benefits of Fire and Ice Facial:
The skin gets many benefits from doing fire and ice facials like-
1. Repairs Skin
You can repair your skin with the help of fire and ice facials. By using the wrong skin products, many times rash, rashes, and dark spots start appearing on the skin. The help of this facial can be taken to repair such skin.
2. Hydrates Skin
If you want to keep your skin healthy, it is important to keep it hydrated. Along with this, it is also necessary to scrub the skin from time to time, so that the dead cells present in the skin can be removed. You can try this facial to keep the skin hydrated and scrub.
3. Protect Skin from UV Rays
People who stay in the sun for a long time, their skin gets damaged due to UV rays. You can use fire and ice facials to prevent skin damage.
Keep these things in mind:
- Avoid going in direct sunlight after doing these facials.
- If the skin already has redness or is skin sensitive, then you should not get this facial done.
- After doing this facial and do not forget to use the cleanser, cream, and sunscreen first, you can consult a dermatologist for this.
Are There Any Disadvantages of Fire and Ice Facials?
- Doctors do not recommend this facial to people who have eczema or other skin diseases.
- It takes a lot of time to get Fire and Ice done, this facial is completed in less than 1 hour.
- If the chemicals in the face pack used in fire and ice facials do not suit you, then do not get these facials done.
- After getting the facial done and before, know the necessary precautions from the dermatologist.