It can be quite baffling when your screen suddenly shows QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118. Every month QuickBooks users experience this error, as it is quite common, and ask how to resolve this very error effectively and quickly. When a user tries to activate QuickBooks from a different computer using a previously activated license, that’s when this error appears. In this article, we will mention all the right solutions to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 3371.
If you are unable to follow these steps, then you can reach us at +1-800-579-9430 and get quick and easy assistance from our team of experts.
What Evokes Error 3371 of QuickBooks?
Here are some of the reasons that might trigger error 3371.
- QB registration.dat file might be damaged or missing from the computer.
- The MSXML component of QuickBooks might be damaged and is evoking the error.
- The user is using an Outdated Windows Operating System.
- Your system might have an antivirus or third-party system cleaner application installed.
- You are not saving the file before opening it, and this is causing the error.
You may also read:- QuickBooks error 6073
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Quickly?
Following are some solutions to fix error 3371 of QuickBooks.
Solution 1: By Downloading and Installing QuickBooks Desktop Toll Hub
The first solution is to download QuickBooks Desktop Toll Hub by following these steps-
- First close QuickBooks Desktop from the taskbar.
- Then download the most recent release of the QuickBooks Tool Hub application.
- Locate the downloads of your system and open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- Before the installation, agree to the terms and conditions and follow the instructions as they appear on the screen.
- Now go to your Desktop screen and double-click the Tool Hub icon for QuickBooks to move on to the last step.
- If you are unable to locate the icon on the Desktop, then find it using the Windows Search feature.
Can you read this article:- QuickBooks error h505
Solution 2: By Running Error 3371 Fix Tool from Tool Hub
Follow these steps to complete the second troubleshooting step.
- When the Tool Hub app is on the screen, choose Installation Issues from the left pane.
- Select the 3371 Error Fix option to move into the next step.
- Press OK and try to access the company file in QuickBooks Desktop again.
Solution 3: By Updating and Installing Windows Operating System
- Start by tapping on the Start button>All Programs> Windows Update and move on to the second step.
- Find new updates by clicking on the ‘Check for Update’s option to move on to the next and the last step.
- If there is an availability of a new update, then hit the most appropriate option to download it and follow the on-screen instructions to complete it. Once done, restart the system to implement all these changes.
QuickBooks is one of the leading applications, and like any other application, it is also prone to errors such as QuickBooks error 3371. While it is quite irritating for the users as it causes a delay in their tasks and costs them precious time, it can be quite easily and quickly resolved if you follow the relevant steps. In this article, we guide you with the most appropriate solutions to fix this error. In case this error persists, then you can reach us at +1-800-579-9430 to get quick assistance from our team of experts.
Learn extra:- QuickBooks error 6000 1076