QuickBooks software users have occasionally encountered problems. The 12000 series error code is also known as the QuickBooks internet connectivity error. This was described using the Microsoft Win32 Internet WinlNet application programming interface, or API. Here you will read about how to fix QuickBooks 12000 series errors and for more information to know like how to resolve data damage to QuickBooks and the need to upgrade to QuickBooks enterprise then click on these links.
QuickBooks Desktop uses the WinlNet API to provide quick access to common Internet protocols such as File Transfer Protocol (FTP), Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), and Gopher. These errors are displayed when you download an update or receive a QuickBooks download.
You can connect to Intuit servers from this page for updates or transmissions. However, you mistakenly believe it is an internet connection.
The List of 12000 Series Error Codes in QuickBooks
You will be able to identify the various 12000 series error codes, as well as the issues you may be experiencing and how to fix them. The list of error codes is now provided below:
Error 12001 over 12006: Within QuickBooks If the QuickBooks desktop is unable to complete the update, you should first check to see if your internet connection is working properly. If something isn’t working properly, fix it first, then try updating again to see if the problem has been resolved.
QuickBooks Error 12007
If the QuickBooks desktop is unable to find an IP address for the server in this case, you should also check the functionality of your internet connection. However, if something isn’t working properly, fix it first, then try updating again later to see if the problem has been resolved.
QuickBooks Error 12008 over 12164: If the QuickBooks desktop is unable to find an IP address for the server in this case, you should also check the functionality of your internet connection. However, if something isn’t working properly, fix it first, then try updating again later to see if the problem has been resolved. You can get help with the QuickBooks update error by clicking here.
Error 12052: in QuickBooks: If error 12052 appears, it denotes a general error message that demonstrates a connectivity issue that prevents QuickBooks from downloading updates.
Even if you are having internet connection issues then you can try to send it in safe mode to resolve all the errors.
How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Update 12000 Series Error
Learn easy steps by which you are able to get rid of all the errors of the 12000 series. So, you just need to follow all the steps which are mentioned below:
Solutions for QuickBooks Error Code 12057
If your Internet connection is experiencing a problem, you should follow the instructions below to fix it:
- You must first shut down QuickBooks Desktop.
- The following step is to launch Internet Explorer.
- You must now select the tools option before moving on to the Internet options.
- Just scroll to the security group after choosing the Advanced tab.
- The checkbox for the cancellation of the server certificate must be cleared by clicking here. Next, look for any cancellation of the publisher’s certification.
- You must now shut down and restart Internet Explorer.
- You must then minimize Internet Explorer and launch QuickBooks Desktop once more.
- Just try the payroll updates once more, please.
You can now check your Internet connection outside of QuickBooks Desktop by simply opening a web browser. If you open a website that isn’t frequently visited, make sure the page isn’t cached. If you are unable to access the website, the issue is most likely with your internet connection outside of QuickBooks. As a result, you must ensure a proper internet connection.
However, if your Internet correction is functioning and properly, you must take the following actions:
- You must first select the help option in QuickBooks Desktop before selecting the Internet Connection setup.
- The use of my computer’s internet connection setting option must be chosen in the following step in order for the application to establish a connection when it accesses the internet. Click on the next after that.
- You must now click on the advanced tab after selecting the advanced connection settings.
- Simply scroll to the security group and check to see if the options for Use SSL 3.0 and Use SSL 2.0 are checked or not. Choose these options if they are not already chosen.
- Here, select ok, and then select finish.
- The final step is to check the Internet security configuration and the personal firewall settings.
Read Also: How to write off Bad Debt on QuickBooks Desktop