Hextech Mayhem was released in November 2021 by Riot Games. Since then, it has risen to the top of video game players’ favorites. It was published by Riot Forge, a publishing division of Riot Games, and was developed by Choice Provisions.
Most of the games published by Riot are free to play, but not this one. You can play Hextexh Mayhem after spending $9.99.
So, if you want to play it from India, then get your Riot points gift card now at the best price.
What is the Game About?
Hextech Mayhem is about a rhythmic runner with a character named Ziggs.
As the title describes,
“Bomb, bounce, and bop to the beat of the music to avoid obstacles, disarm enemies, and light fuses to achieve maximum chaos. Cause musical mayhem while outrunning no-fun-allowed Heimerdinger in your quest to build the greatest bomb the world has ever seen!”
The players need to follow the musical rhythm of the game and the rules, and they will get rewards for that. However, the game is more than this simple description.
This game has more than 30 levels, and the player needs to remember all of the game’s signs and rules to win the game.
For example, if a green arrow shows up, the player needs to jump at a certain time as the game suggests, and if a bomb prompt shows up, the player needs to throw Ziggs’ bombs.
A tip for this game is that if you’re playing well enough, you’ll hear the music in harmony.
Some Facts about the Game
Hextech Mayhem is a single-player game and is generally interesting and musical. But there is more that you must know about this game.
- Hextech Mayhem is a spin-off of League of Legends (LoL) and has LoL’s characters—such as Heimerdinger—and story in it.
- The game supports three graphic settings that range from Max Performance (144FPS), High Performance (60FPS), and High Fidelity (30FPS, but provides higher-quality graphics than the other max and high performance settings). Also, after you change the settings, you need to restart the game to be able to see the changed graphics.
- This game can be played on mobile, the Nintendo Switch, and PC. However, playing it on a small screen is a tough task.
- Apart from Steam, GOG.com, the Epic Games Store, and Nintendo Switch, this game is available on Netflix Games as well. So, if you have a Netflix subscription, you can play this game for free and also without being bothered by ads.
- You can choose the music notes you want to play with.
Riot Games has never disappointed online players in terms of games, and Hextech Mayhem is also a gem. You might take the game as a normal musical game where you need to follow some rules and rhythm. But, the difficulty level of this game is high if you lack focus. And the average time you need to finish the game is 5–6 hours.
So, tell us what you all think about this game in the comments below!
See Also: Riot gift card India