How can Studybytech help students choose the best CA Foundation Classes?
Find CA Foundation Classes :
- You can search for CA Foundation classes based on your location, popularity, ratings and reviews on Studybytech .
- You can get all classes information like its address, phone number, email and website which makes it easy to choose the best ca Foundation classes for students.
- You can search for CA Foundation based on your location, popularity, ratings and reviews on Studybytech.
You can get all coaching information like its address, phone number, email and website which makes it easy to choose the best ca Foundation classes for students.
Click Here Know About CA FACULTIES
SUBJECTS OF THE FOUNDATION CA
Paper-1: Principles and Practice of Accountancy
Paper-2: Commercial Laws and Commercial Correspondence and Reporting
Paper 3: Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Statistics
Paper 4: Business Economics and Business and Business Knowledge.
About CA Foundation Course:
The first level of the CA course to become a Chartered Accountant is the CA Foundation course. The CA Foundation exams are conducted twice a year, in May and November, by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). CA Foundation courses can be taken even after 10th exam.
To apply for the Chartered Accountancy programme, candidates must pass the CA Foundation test, which is a national level exam. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India administers the test twice a year. The aim of the exam is to prepare and certify candidates for the position of Chartered Accountant.
To avoid application rejection, candidates must know the eligibility requirements before submitting for the CA Foundation exam.
Let’s take a closer look at the CA Foundation eligibility requirements.
ICAI standards for CA educational qualifications are:
- Candidates can apply for CA Foundation exam if they have passed class 10 exam administered by state or federal government board or equivalent exam. However, these applicants can enroll in the temporary program only, which will become regular if they clear their class 12 exams.
- Candidates can apply for the CA Foundation exam regardless of whether they are in class 12 or have already cleared the exams.
- Candidates can apply for the CA Foundation exam if they have completed class 12 with at least 50 percent.Exemption for Exams: ICAI has introduced exemptions for some candidates and they do not have to take the CA Foundation exam. Instead, they can apply separately for the second level CA Intermediate course.Candidates with an aggregate of 55 per cent in the commerce stream from recognized undergraduate or postgraduate degrees or equivalent Postgraduate or undergraduate students who have graduated from the Open University. Candidates who have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a subject other than business. Must graduate from a reputed university with a grade point average of at least 60 percent or equivalent.
We all should strive in the right way and not lose hope/positive attitude. All efforts are doubled if done with a positive attitude.
Click Here Know More About CA FOUNDATION CLASSES